Discover the Biblical Family and how it is threatened by our culture and government.
Join us at Calvary Chapel of Marlton on Saturday, May 14 for a mini-conference with guest speaker, Shawn Hyland representing the NJ Family Policy Alliance. Learn more about:
Some notes for the day:
- No cost, no tickets, everything is free, first come first served.
- Three sessions with breaks and snacks.
- Lunch will be provided at the end.
- Bring a lawn chair if the weather is nice and you want to sit outside, plenty of indoor seating also.
- This presentation is suitable for high school age and up.
- No childcare provided.
For more information, feel free to use the contact form below or call the church office: (856) 983-1662.
55 East Main Street
info (at) ccmarlton.org